SL Power is pleased to announce the new ME150 Product Family will be Coming Soon. The ME150 is an ultra-compact external AC-DC power supply family specifically designed for medical applications that Save & Sustain Lives. The models within this family will be available in 12, 15, 18, 24 and 48Vdc output versions and deliver up to 150 Watts of power.
One of the most important aspects of any medical power supply is the safety approval it carries. These models are approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition with isolation levels that satisfy the 2xMOPP requirement. In addition, these products are designed to meet UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition for EMC. They also meet Class B Conducted & Radiated EMI, with a 6db margin to ensure seamless integration with any medical device. This adds great value for system designers by significantly reducing development time as well as the costs associated with dealing with EMI issues at the system level.
The ME150 product family excels across all key performance parameters related to power supplies. These are – Thermal Management, Reliability, EMI/EMC, Power Density, and Power Efficiency. At SL Power, we refer to this as being TREPP OptimizedTM.
- Compact size: 6.5” x 2.8” x 1.5”
- Meets UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition for EMC
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition and Satisfy the 2xMOPP Requirements
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI and EU CoC Version 5, Tier 2 Requirements
- No-Load Input power
- Average Efficiency
- Up to 150W of AC-DC Power
- Universal Input 85-264Vac Input Range
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, with a 6db Margin
- E-Cap Life >10 years
- >3M Hours MTBF
- IP22 Rated Enclosure
- 3 Year Warranty
- > 1,000,000 hours MTBF