One of the most important aspects of any medical power supply is the safety approval it carries. These models are approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition with isolation levels that satisfy the 2xMOPP requirement. In addition, these products are designed to meet UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition for EMC. They also meet Class B Conducted & Radiated EMI, with a 6db margin to ensure seamless integration with any medical device. This adds great value for system designers by significantly reducing development time, as well as, the costs associated with dealing with EMI issues at the system level.
The ME240 product family represents the highest wattage external medical-grade power supply offered by SL Power Electronics. As such, SL Power ensured that the ME240 also deliver the highest levels of performance in terms of Thermal Management, Reliability, EMI/EMC, Power Density, and Power Efficiency. At SL Power, we refer to this as being TREPP OptimizedTM.
- Meets UL/EN/IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition for EMC
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition that Satisfies the 2xMOPP Requirements
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI Requirements
- No-Load Input Power
- Average Efficiency
- Up to 240W of AC-DC Power
- Universal Input 90-264Vac Input Range
- Desktop Style Package
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, with 6db Margin
- E-Cap Life >7 Years
- 3 Year Warranty
- IP22 Rated Enclosure